Hey there! Are you a regular listener of the podcast? Do you use Spark Creativity curriculum? Do the blog posts help you come up with ideas for your classroom?
I am looking for a few creative English teachers to help me as Spark Creativity ambassadors. Basically you would do what you’re already doing, but I would share my new curriculum with you as I create it and you would help me to spread the word.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Free Access to Spark Creativity Curriculum
- Help and advice in building a social media presence in the teacher space
- The chance to make suggestions to me about what I blog, podcast, and design curriculum around, hopefully helping me meet your needs as well as other teachers’
Here’s what you’d do for me:
- Take well-lit photos of curriculum in action (cool one-pagers your students have created, bulletin boards on your walls, stations you set up, etc.). There will be no need to share any photos of your students or reveal their names at any time. Send these photos to me once a month or so.
- Give me feedback on how I could be more helpful to you (optional, as you wish)
- Share your experiences with my podcast, blog, group, curriculum, etc. two or three times a month on Instagram, tagging me so I can reshare in my stories
- You must have a public Instagram account within the teacher space, and have at least 200 followers (in other words, you’ve put a little effort into it already)
- You must be willing to put a little effort into the photos, taking my advice on how to light them and how to use effective backgrounds so that people can see the resources well
I am currently seeking 5 Teacher Ambassadors for 2020. Can’t wait to hear from you.